Our Mission, Vision & Values
Boardwalk Rental Communities is proud of and committed to our Mission, Vision and Values. The following statements govern the decisions and policies our company makes and determine the way we treat each other, our Associates, our Customers, and our communities.
To serve and provide our Residents with quality rental communities.
- We will: Work together in a team environment of mutual respect, trust and honesty from all Associates and Customers.
- We will: Serve our Customers' need for an affordable, quality, well-kept home.
- We will: Maintain building exteriors and landscaping, thereby increasing "curb appeal"; have well-kept common areas and ensure our homes are clean and well maintained.
- We will: Maintain a balance between our Customers, Associates, Unitholders, Communities and families.
- We will: Nurture and promote a learning environment where our Associates' skills and capabilities grow with the needs of both the Company and our Customers, and accept that these needs will be constantly evolving and improving the definition of "Rental Communities".
- We will: Provide access to the latest tools and technology.
Our Guiding Principle
In pursuit of our vision, we believe in the Golden Rule: “to treat others, including Staff and Customers, as you like to be treated”.
- Integrity: We will be honest, accountable, transparent, objective, constructive, respectful and trusting in our dealings with others, appreciating their views and differences.
- Our Associates: We will provide a safe and respectful work environment that attracts, supports, develops and recognizes high-performing and innovative team members while striving to maintain a strong work-life balance.
- Teamwork: We will effectively work as a team, appreciating and benefiting from each other's unique talents and skills in an open environment while recognizing that the team's successes are our successes.
- Customer Service: We will promptly respond to Customer concerns and needs with thoughtfulness, compassion and innovation while at the same time striving to develop proactive solutions though a support network and a positive service attitude.
- Social Responsibility: We will contribute to our community and encourage our Associates to contribute in ways that reflect the Golden Rule, balancing our needs with those of others.