Southgate Tower RenovationsPublished: May 14, 2020
We are thrilled to announce that our highly anticipated renovations will begin Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
What to expect
- Modernized building entrances, hallways and elevator landings
- Expanded lobby with a spacious social lounge, electric fireplace and Wi-Fi bar
- New, stylish Leasing Office
- Revitalized community room
- A fully-furnished community BBQ area
- Updated lighting in the common areas (interior and exterior), lobby and pool.
The construction project is to be phased due to COVID-19. As such, Phase 1 (commencing on Tuesday, May 19, 2020) will involve:
- Renovation of the Community Room
- Renovation of the Leasing Office
- A new, outdoor patio complete with seating areas and a BBQ
- A refresh of the Pool Area and Locker Rooms
Over the next few months, construction work will be kept between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends. Every effort will be made to refrain to quiet activities on Sunday.
Please note that the Leasing Office will be temporarily closed for renovations starting June 3, 2020, and will be relocating to Viking Arms located at 10615-47 Ave.
Take a look at the renderings below for a sneak peek at the exciting transformation coming to Southgate Tower!
We encourage you to visit your Leasing Office should you have any questions or concerns. We will continue to update this page as construction progresses.