- Supervise and Direct Site Staff (Landscape, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security and Customer Care Associates)
- Liaise with H.R. to fill job vacancies
- Conduct final interviews for new site Associates
- Complete orientations for new hires on site, orient all staff with occupational health and safety polices, complete forms as necessary.
- Conduct required performance reviews, conduct regular meetings with staff as required.
- Reward, encourage, and motivate staff. Manage disciplinary action as required.
- Schedule work shifts; approve overtime. Review and verify staff hours worked for payroll.
- Ensure Quality of building interiors and exteriors. Conduct Site visits and inspect suites between residents.
- Prepare for quarterly “Vice President of Quality Control Inspections”.
- Control Inventory for building operations. Oversee ordering of parts and supplies by site. Ensure site has all supplies to run appropriately. Oversee administration of inventory.
- Coordinate advertising as required
- Analyze current market conditions and make recommendations accordingly (rental rate, pay scale, etc.)
- Ensure appropriate, ongoing building administration. Maintain weekly spreadsheets. Regulate specific and overall site costs. Review building operation checklists and update building statistics on an ongoing basis.
- Develop professional relations with Tenants. Respond in a timely fashion to tenant concerns, questions, etc.
- Coordinate default administration.
- Update Leaders on an on-going basis. Communicate in a timely fashion through telephone and email.
- Conduct Financial Analysis. Monitor spending and revenues. Prepare budgets. Analyze financial statements for buildings. Conduct appropriate market research.
- Is responsible to ensure health & safety is an integral part of our daily operations including providing an example for others by always directing and performing work in a safe manner, conducting inspections for unsafe acts and conditions and ensure prompt corrective action, holding regular safety meetings to review safety conditions and general safety policies and participating in the investigation all workplace incidents.
- Complete all required administration for the position on a tablet
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Previous Leadership experience an asset.
- Property management experience an asset.
- Post-secondary education required
- Advanced computer skills; Excel, Word and other Office 365 functions.
- Ability to learn internal systems.
- Familiarity with computer tablets is an asset
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Dedicated to building better communities for all our Customers and surrounding communities
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service to fellow associates
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain utmost confidentiality at all times
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent listening and telephone skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and with other associates in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize (excellent time-management skills)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Willingness to complete rotating on-call shift as scheduled
200, 1501 – 1 Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2R 0W1