- We are excited to bring on board an experienced Change Management Analyst to deliver in collaboration with our project teams on various process and technology initiatives.
- Engage with senior leaders, consult and coach project teams, managers and supervisors.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications with Stakeholders.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities with actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Apply a change management process, assessing impact, and use tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required specifically by a project or initiative.
- Developing metrics and KPIs to monitor the performance of the change project.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance along with risk mitigation tactics.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness by assessing employee skills gaps and developing solutions to close the gap.
- Track and report issues.
- Manage the change portfolio.
- Clear understanding of various mediums of exchange and ability to work with various departments including HR, Marketing, Site Operations and others to facilitate changes in processes and technology.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes as well as enhancing them.
- Assist in establishing and implementing necessary training materials across product streams.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret user behavior using marketing and other business data sets to gain quantitative insights that will enhance decision making is an asset
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Business Analysis, or Project Management
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Change certification or designation preferred.
- Prosci, Six Sigma, CCMP, CCMF, or comparable
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goals.
- Proficiency with O365 suite
- Candidate must be self-driven and highly motivated individual that's able to work in a fast-paced environment, performing multiple tasks and projects with defined deadlines.
- Strong writing and communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Above-average business process mapping skills
- Business case development skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
200, 1501 – 1 Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2R 0W1