- Under the direction of the PM Coordinator, PM Associate is responsible for preventative Maintenance of their buildings and inspections.
- Ensuring and verifying that PM log books are filled out and maintained at their sites.
- Inspect life systems for PM department and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Repair and train Maintenance Associates on job duties they are responsible for.
- Filter, assist and complete Customer Requests for Maintenance (CRFM’s) daily and repair as needed, request PM plumbers or contractors when unable to repair.
- Minor plumbing and pump repairs, pipe repairs, rough ins.
- Backflow testing and repairs.
- Ensure contractors arrive as per scheduled timelines and complete their work as per the conditions of contract
- Provide constant communication with PM Coordinator via Email (photos), phone and in person for updates regarding projects and daily operations.
- Complete monthly building inspections as per the requirements of the list.
- Determine materials and equipment needed to complete project work.
- Upon completion, ensures that projects are up to Boardwalk standards.
- Following up with maintenance on repairs for safety equipment such as fire doors, exit lights, etc.
- Ensure that Associates are motivated to maintain a clean and organized workplace, including maintenance shops.
- Receives all PM Associates E-mails, to ensure follow ups are completed as needed, and to recognize reoccurring issues to prevent on-call costs.
- Participates in scheduled meetings with PM Coordinator weekly.
- Be available to assist all site leads for troubleshooting and assistance on repairs.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of maintenance experience
- Completion of 5th Class Power Engineering an asset
- Strong knowledge of tools, parts, building maintenance and operations
- Strong knowledge of Boardwalk applications – BOSS BPMS
- Familiarity with computer tablets is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Able to troubleshoot site technical issues as per Area Coordinator / Regional Director
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Experience dealing with day-to-day business operations
- Deadline and goal oriented
- Exceptional team building and leadership skills, including ability to motivate and lead other Associates in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and with other Associates in a team environment
- Ability to create trust and build lasting business relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, and the workloads of others
- Eager to take on new challenges and to challenge the status quo of doing things
- Must have vehicle and clean driving record
- Willing to travel
- Participate in additional formal training
200, 8930 Jasper Avenue , Edmonton AB, T5H 4E9