WELCOME HOME TO THE
BOARDWALK RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
Where Convenience Meets Independence
Monthly rent includes:
- Spacious suites with spectacular views
- Delicious and nutritious lunch and dinner table service
- Two healthy and delicious meals per day
- Water, heat and electricity included
- Underground parking stall and a storage room available
- Pet-friendly building
- Door-to-door delivery service for prescriptions
- Security of experienced and caring full-time Associates
- Relaxing ambience of the fireplace social lounge with big screen TV
- Daily social activities and special events to celebrate the holidays
*Suites and floorplans may not be as shown.
Hi everyone! I hold a great passion for helping the seniors of our community find the perfect rental to call home. My background is in the hospitality and retirement industry, which allows me to provide a high level of customer service to each and every one of our Resident Members.
Let me help bring you home to Boardwalk!
1. What is the square footage of your suites?
The Boardwalk Retirement Community provides suites starting at 541 Sq Ft for a Bachelor, 736 Sq Ft for one bedroom and 1037 Sq Ft for two bedrooms. These suites are considerably larger than other nearby rental options and the only retirement community in the heart of downtown with spectacular view of the river valley.
2. What type of services do you provide for your Residents?
We have a fully licensed kitchen and staff who provide our Residents with two healthy and delicious meals per day, as well as weekly housekeeping and linen services. As well as, daily social and activity engagement, special events to celebrate the holidays and private dining room available for our residents to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family.
3. What recreational amenities do you have on-site?
The Residents at the Boardwalk Retirement Community will have access to an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness centre, squash court and racquetball court.
4. Is the Boardwalk Retirement Community pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome in our Boardwalk Retirement Community but are subject to a 1:1 meet and greet with the site teams prior to approval.
5. Do you have parking options?
Yes, you can receive an underground parking stall and a storage room for a minimal fee.
6. Do you offer veteran discounts?
Boardwalk offers a 5% veteran discount.
7. Are there specific visiting hours for guests?
There are no visiting hours and guests are welcome into our Communities any time.
8. Are utilities included as part of your rent price?
Water, heat, and power are all included.
9. Are there any support services available for seniors at the Boardwalk Retirement Community?
Yes, the IDA pharmacy is on-site and includes a door-to-door delivery service for prescriptions. Additionally, we offer a salon service that includes both hair and nail options, which is available every 2 weeks and foot care is open to all Residents once a month for a minimal fee.
have a question about senior living?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Learn more about our current rental discounts and how we can support your independence!
Book a viewing today and join us for lunch!
10531-90 Street, Edmonton